Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hi Students ... Some points to ponder........

Dear Students...kindly note dont bother about the marks you have scored in your degree.. Even if you have not passed in a single attempt...in otherwords, some recruiters never bother about your arrears.... Hence what ever you scored in degree apply to whatever you wish. Dont bother about they call you for Interview or not... try try try and try so on. here you are not going to spend even a single paisa for applying jobs thro online. have ur resume in a pendrive apply without tiresome. for example, My son is a diplomo electrical engineer having 4 years experience in maintenance utility in a TVS group of company completed his degree B.Tech EEE thro Part time. He has applied 1000 jobs in india and abroad. He got only 10 or 15 interview call. His score is not less than 90% . My kind advice is jobs are there a lot. Our efforts are very less. If you check  this blog daily you can apply more than 10 jobs thro this blog. This blog is not for money. no hesitation to call me or dont hesitate to mail me for any clarification. Some students are making call to me not speaking to me. So my kind advice is try to improve your spoken english skills. If you hesitate to speak how does it possible one to attend the face to face interview? Speak in English and develop your skills. and apply daily to all jobs whatever is suitable to you... If you are lazy nobody will come forward to give you a job. So think....and dont waste time. Try to use internet facilities. that is the only expenses you do. feel free to contact me. I will provide my all guidance and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment