Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

ECE, EEE FRESHER JOBS


ECE / EEE Freshers Job Openings in CCS Bangalore Chennai

Experience:0 – 1 Years
Job Location:Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Mechanical
Job Description :
Production Company Recruits Freshers
Note : Come with 2 copys of Resume with mail copy
Desired :
BE/B.Tech (Mechanical, ECE, EEE)
Company Name:CCS (p) Ltd
Address:#7, First Floor, PVT Complex, Ranganathan Street
T Nagar, Chennai-17.
(Land Mark : next to Shanmuga Stores
Chennai,Tamilnadu,INDIA 600017

6 comments:

  1. dear ccs,give ur contact num that easy for us to make contact pl with u..z

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want ur contact number

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want your website and contact number

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have website. this is my blog and you can contact me thro email. avsnellore@gmail.com
    Mostly I will not provide my contact number because it is a nuisance to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fresher can apply

    ReplyDelete
  6. The CCS contact number I googled and found out that
    044-64523355

    ReplyDelete